Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What happens if we get 0 points in the next two games

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
Don’t shoot me down in flames but when is this going to end!
I wanted Sami to do well like the rest of us but said at the time he got the job because he was cheap, He admitted he would do anything to stay in football even being a kit man so definitely a yes man.
I will support to the bitter end and cannot stand so called supporters leaving before the end but in return it would be nice if Sami at least acknowledged us at the end of a match.
If we all got behind him on Saturday it would be interesting to see his reaction because it certainly will not be long before supporters start baying for his blood.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
We'll still be on the same amount of points as we are now.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I wanted Sami to do well like the rest of us but said at the time he got the job because he was cheap, He admitted he would do anything to stay in football even being a kit man so definitely a yes man.
I will support to the bitter end and cannot stand so called supporters leaving before the end but in return it would be nice if Sami at least acknowledged us at the end of a match.
If we all got behind him on Saturday it would be interesting to see his reaction because it certainly will not be long before supporters start baying for his blood.

That was nearly the case from day one with some fans

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What happens if we get 2 points?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What happens if we get just 2 points from the next 10 games ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What happens if we get 3 points?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Whether we all get behind him or not, there will be no reaction because he never engages and never reacts. It's just one of the reasons some supporters have been quick to turn on him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here