Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You see what the niave electorate of BN1 have done now?

D

Deleted User X18H

Allowed Lucas to further use her self serving position of MP for pavilion to spout rubbish about drug laws. Who will vote for her this time?

Hopefully the pompous middle aged men who were influenced and coerced by their matriarchal partners will have learnt a harsh lesson as to how a good cositiutuency MP should serve their constituents . In her case not at all.

I miss Lepper I really do.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not quite far right enough for us then?

D

Deleted User X18H

This is a matter relating to BN1 . Not Hardwick Road . Or have you progressed to Harmsworth? Why you choose to be so abusive is beyond me .

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This a matter relating to BN1 . Not Hardwick Road . Or have you progressed to Harmsworth?

Silly me, I forgot drugs haven't reached Hangleton or BN3 yet - we're far too backward.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It's near BN3 and BN2 . It's where literally everyone in RH16 longs to be . So I am told

God your such a snotty little runt. I never realised that you could loathe people without meeting them, but you and Dianne Abbott prove that theory wrong.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It's near BN3 and BN2 . It's where literally everyone in RH16 longs to be . So I am told

It would help if you stopped talking to yourself!

Let's face it, you'd have to be terminally stupid to want to live in BN1 as you reside there. It's certainly RH16 for me.

Silly me, I forgot drugs haven't reached Hangleton or BN3 yet - we're far too backward.
With Caroline Lucas on the rampage in Brighton Pavilion and Norman Baker saying the same thing in Lewes, I can only assume that the good citizens of Kemp Town feel completely besieged.

Dandyman

In London village.
Excellent work, Agent Timmy. Your continuing cunning ruse of posing as a pompous ring-wing moron is easily worth an additional thousand votes for the good Dr. Lucas.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think Caroline will look at this thread and feel it could be a catalyst for a turning tide of support.

On the other hand, she might not see it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Allowed Lucas to further use her self serving position of MP for pavilion to spout rubbish about drug laws. Who will vote for her this time?

Hopefully the pompous middle aged men who were influenced and coerced by their matriarchal partners will have learnt a harsh lesson as to how a good cositiutuency MP should serve their constituents . In her case not at all.

I miss Lepper I really do.

Anddd...relax.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I have this theory that some evil twisted leftwinger created Hove Born and Inbred in a Laboratory just to make the tories look repulsive and unelectable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here