Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool appoint Clark.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chronically poor appointment which shows zero ambition bar relegation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chronically poor appointment which shows zero ambition bar relegation.

Interesting analysis. The only home game Birmingham won in over a year was against the Albion and we in turn have won just one home game all season. What does that say about our ambition?

Right now I think I'd prefer Clark to Hyypia.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Bit 'Out of the Frying Pan into the Fire' for him. Not much seems to be going for him (except maybe the first season at Birmingham) since he was ridiculously sacked by Huddersfield, where he was going great guns.

Agree the first bit but no way he was "going great guns" at Hudders ... they were always the "nearly men" just like Derby and Clough Jnr

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Got to feel sorry for Blackpool fans. Just when they think it couldn't get any worse, they make this appointment.

It also makes me sad that a footballer of Orlandi's beauty has to play for a manager like Clarke now.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think Blackpool could just about finish Clarke off! He's looked on the verge of a mental breakdown in some of his recent Birmingham interviews and Blackpool are in an even worse position on and off the pitch...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
*Lee* Clark... thats a relief. i thought Steve Clark and thought thats a bit of a bugger, will do well and one less decent manager for us when the time comes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here