Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye October and HELLO November.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
18 league games without a win in October.

Let's embrace the month of remembrance, fireworks and most importantly Albion winning a football match.

And thank **** the Bournemouth game has been put back a day!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dear Paul Barber

I'm writing to ask whether it would be possible for the club to remove the month of October from the forthcoming Official Brighton & Hove Albion 2015 calendar.

Or, if its presence is deemed necessary for logistical reasons, perhaps to consider renaming it something more psychologically uplifting, like Win-Season, or Unbeaten Month.

Thanks in anticipation

EK x

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Dear Paul Barber

I'm writing to ask whether it would be possible for the club to remove the month of October from the forthcoming Official Brighton & Hove Albion 2015 calendar.

Or, if its presence is deemed necessary for logistical reasons, perhaps to consider renaming it something more psychologically uplifting, like Win-Season, or Unbeaten Month.

Thanks in anticipation

EK x

Not much use.
You'll get a 3 page reply on the catering and customer service.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Dear Paul Barber

Thanks in anticipation

EK x

Please tell me you sent this.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Please tell me you sent this.

Not yet, no :lol:

I might suggest "Ploptober" instead, as at least it would be a realistic indicator for fans as to what they could expect from the Month That Shall Not Be Named.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not yet, no :lol:

I might suggest "Ploptober" instead, as at least it would be a realistic indicator for fans as to what they could expect from the Month That Shall Not Be Named.

Following in the spotlit footsteps of our thespian friends maybe it could be referred to as the "Scottish Month".

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Following in the spotlit footsteps of our thespian friends maybe it could be referred to as the "Scottish Month".

Appropriate, as with few exceptions, we've played like Ally's Tartan Army for the entire thirty one day period.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dear Paul Barber

Thanks in anticipation

EK x

Barber, all ruling though he is, doesn't set the fixtures.

Best send it to Sky.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barber, all ruling though he is, doesn't set the fixtures.

Best send it to Sky.

I'm not talking about the fixtures.

I'm talking about the club calendar.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not talking about the fixtures.

I'm talking about the club calendar.

Ah! My mistake! Although on the club calendar we have the lovely Solly and Incey. A winning combo. Maybe November is the time for both.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:wave::wave::wave:

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    87.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here