Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Songs...

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
We need some new songs? We sold most of our songs in the last two transfer windows and seemed to lack any variety last night. Don't get me wrong the atmosphere was unbelievable but we sang a lot of the same song 6 or 7 or 10 times.
Me and my entourage came up with 2 songs on the way there both about Dunk but couldn't quite get them going. One more of a joke than the other but equally brilliant? Should be able to get this one going easily at Bournemouth?
Who's that man from Southern England, who's that man we all adore, Lewis Dunk is his name and he scores a goal a game and we won't mention Murray anymore... Could swap Murray for Ulloa, what do we think?
Also,
When the ball hits the net like a ****ing rocket it's Dunk,
When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's Dunk.
The second more in a jokey way due to bluntness at the end, sounded very funny yesterday!

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Lewis Dunk he's a beast, he rises better then baking yeast! Da da da da da da d d d d da....he answers our prayers better then the local priest!

......Coat

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Should sing this as the video has Paddy McCourt in, the chorus would be good swirling scarves to boot.

ajwseagull

Apr 15, 2014
at the spurs game, tottenahms song:

'i love harry kane
harry kane loves me x2
altogether now' repeated

i thought this was good and could change it suit lewis dunk or i was thinking possibly

'i love christian walton
chris walton loves me....'

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
at the spurs game, tottenahms song:

'i love harry kane
harry kane loves me x2
altogether now' repeated

i thought this was good and could change it suit lewis dunk or i was thinking possibly

'i love christian walton
chris walton loves me....'

Or to steal another chant off them from last night.

He's one of our own, he's one of our ooown Lewis dunk he's one of our own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here