Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs last night: 'Tony Bloom's blue and white army'

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Sounded totally awesome last night, especially with the bashing on the tinpot walls which almost brought the stadium down! However, even though the sentiment was indeed correct, I just couldn't bring myself to join in out of some kind of probably misplaced respect for Hyppia. Did anyone else feel the same?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sounded totally awesome last night, especially with the bashing on the tinpot walls which almost brought the stadium down! However, even though the sentiment was indeed correct, I just couldn't bring myself to join in out of some kind of probably misplaced respect for Hyppia. Did anyone else feel the same?

No, I think it was folk merely showing their respect for Bloom and perhaps, in a diplomatic way, showing their feelings about the present management.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

I get what your saying but being the club that we are, our chairman most definitely deserves a song. And isn't it great we feel like singing about him.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I get what your saying but being the club that we are, our chairman most definitely deserves a song. And isn't it great we feel like singing about him.
This. Bloom deserves a song and TBBAWA is a very good one.

Sammee has his own song that will get sung as and when the crowd feel like singing it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sami is our leader,
Sami is our king,
This is what we think of him,
And this is what we sing,
Ohhhh....................!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sami is our leader,
Sami is our king,
This is what we think of him,
And this is what we sing,
Ohhhh....................!
Sami, Sami, Hyypia, Hyypia, Hyypia, Sami, Sami, Hyypia, Sami Hyypia. Oi...!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here