Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouths most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
jayne-middlemiss-celebrity-637115568.jpg

No disresepct Jayne, you may be the nations sweetheart, and one of the biggest cultural icons of the 1990's, not to mention one of the most beautiful women this country has ever produced :love: but your boys are going to take one hellvua beating on Saturday evening.

Sami and the boys are currently in something of a rough patch, but nothing can inspire them more than the South coast bragging rights on offer come the weekend, which will inspire our boys to bigger and better things.

Come on, still surprised that there are tickets remaining for this game, lets get them snapped up and show our exceptional support in good times and bad, and show Sami and the boys we're still right behind them.

:ascarf:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Far be it from me to try and stop people posting pictures of Jayne but are you sure about this one? :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is Jayne middlemass, the Geordie?

Are you sure?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I know theres a link to gaurdian saying "reported to be a cherries fan" but she is born and bred Northumberland lass and her parents also fromthere, perhaps "rreported" means "rumour mad up by cherry fans" ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know theres a link to gaurdian saying "reported to be a cherries fan" but she is born and bred Northumberland lass and her parents also fromthere, perhaps "rreported" means "rumour mad up by cherry fans" ?

A bit like when we started to think that helen chamberlain actually supported us as she was supposed to be dating Nathan jones when we were at withers

...and Zoe ball

...and Louise redknapp

...and frankie bridge

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

If you google Jayne Middlemiss Bournemouth you will find her allegiance to the Cherries goes back to the late 90's and she was quoted as saying she supported them in an interview. It's good enough for me and I am sure it's a welcome distraction for all the male and lesbian Cherries fans.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
If you google Jayne Middlemiss Bournemouth you will find her allegiance to the Cherries goes back to the late 90's and she was quoted as saying she supported them in an interview. It's good enough for me and I am sure it's a welcome distraction for all the male and lesbian Cherries fans.
Just found and read that interveiw it stated she said "they are rubbish but fun" (in a sarcastic manner) then followed it with "we just stand atound drinking tea" t also said she was never seen at dean court

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here