Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom three November ?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
We could be in bottom three tomorrow if Bolton beat Norwich(hopefully unlikely).
Away games at 4th place Bournemouth and 6th placed Norwich surely nil points. Three home games against 19th place Wigan 8th placed Blackburn and finishing month with 20th place but improving Fulham.
I wish I could see where a win might come from.....At Derby first week Dec ????
Sadly we are already in fight to stay up..........

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
it looks grim reading. Things can change in an instant though and in this league you can luckily find yourself on a run by the strangest of sparks.

Draws not enough at the moment and we've got to pull 3 points out the bag somehow. If we manage that then our fortunes could be in for an upturn for a while. Who knows , the fact we never got drubbed last night could be the spark.

Would be typical Albion to start the change in fortunes on saturday. Do that and suddenly wigan home looks winnable.

Fine margins but something needs to give and soon !

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
How many more threads do we need on this? Oh, I forgot, it's half term, so carry on...
vil2_cartable1.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If and I know that's a big IF, we win on Saturday there are going to be so many heart broken Albion fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even more so if CMS looks classy and scores a hat trick :wink:

Lets not run before we can walk.

Even I'm not going there, and to be honest I wouldn't if that unlikely scenario actually happened.

We need more than one game before I'd dare pronounce myself on the right side of history.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here