Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Familial Brighton Palace Connections

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Inspired by a couple of posts in another thread....

It's time to own up. Who here has any Brighton and Palace connections in their family?

My brother-in-law is a Palace fan. Worse still, he married my sister on the day we were beaten 0-1 at Palace, March '86 :down:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I also have a Palace-supporting Brother-in-Law, which is especially bizarre given that we both live about a mile apart... in Wolverhampton!

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
I have a family member who is signed to Palace and played the 2011-12 season and is now on loan to another club in the Championship which seems to like beating us on our home turf most of the time!

It kinda sucks as he should really come play for us!!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Yup. Have a Palarse supporting cousin who once drove me round Smellhurst Park several times in a car that I could not get out of! GIT!

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Not related, but my best mate and family are all Palace. I was best man at his wedding and was tempted to strip off to full kit just before I started. To be honest a riot probably would've occurred - they're terrifying.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My Son supports Palace and his 21st Birthday was on the day we lost 5-0 up there .....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I am , who in their right mind would let this happen or admit to it :D

A bloke I know is a Sussex based Palace fan, he's never lived anywhere near Croydon or South London, his dad told me he took him to see BHA play when he was a kid but he didn't like the big crowds. :O

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A bloke I know is a Sussex based Palace fan, he's never lived anywhere near Croydon or South London, his dad told me he took him to see BHA play when he was a kid but he didn't like the big crowds. :O

Like a few of your customers lately !

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
My dad's side of the family are all palace supporters. If they hadn't given away free tickets in assembly at Summerhill I could have ended up the same way.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My grandfather was a Palace season-ticket holder. House in Norbury overlooking the park.

Fortunately the abberation was on my mother's side, so there was thankfully little chance of my old man saying, "Be a Palace fan".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here