Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On strikers

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
If we have to play a striker who doesn't score goals, personally, I would prefer it was CMS. #just saying.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm definately in the CMS is crap brigade but I do agree with this sentiment at present. If we are going to play a striker who can't score, it may as well be one that makes a nuisnace of himself and can't score.

The fact that I'm admitting this has depressed me.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If we have to play a striker who doesn't score goals, personally, I would prefer it was CMS. #just saying.

CMS is a gent and all round decent fella, but there can vbe no room for sentiment, whoever is in form ( or least out of form!) should play.

The systems may have been wrong for CMS but he's not pulled up any trees in over 3 seasons.

Baldock has just arrived and done well at brizzLe. If anyone deserves a crack it's him.

FWIW in the last 15 years we've had loads of crap and average centre forwards, there were only 4 whom I generly believed could score in any game in all that time (zamora, owusu, Murray, ulloa), and the rest were all hit and miss and that includes all the current strikers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here