Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belle n Sebastian last night

A big ask to think any other NSC ers were in Bexhill last night (as opposed to at Spurs)to see the fantastic B&S gig, I made my decision and stand by it!!

A great performance from start to finish culmunating in about 50 of us on the stage to join the band to perform Arab Strap.

For a middle aged drunken scoomer like me, I was in a bit of a world of my own though, the audience were generally non responsive nice middle class couples, and when some woman near me that was proper pissed up tried over excitedly to encourage everyone to sing, similar to actions of some in the North Stand, she got carted away by her boyfriend for a bollocking.

I was generally good fun and I enjoyed my self!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Brilliant stuff, I'm still beaming today, first time up on stage for 'Boy with the Arab strap' I know it was with a big mob but really fantastic. Tickets went on sale yesterday for their Historic building tour next year, we are going to Cambridge, London and the Glasgow gig with full orchestra, cannot wait. Can never get enough.

I loved the fact it was mainly people from Brighton as the traffic jam back home proved at 11.30 last night.

You can see my bald patch weaving across the stage

http://instagram.com/p/uwQQG6mTNb/

Attachments

• B&S DLW 11.jpg
    B&S DLW 11.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 248

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Was indeed marvellous. Didn't get on stage myself but think I spotted a Seagulls cap and a Sussex by the Sea top amongst the stage invaders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here