Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points from our next five games?

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
What do you think our points tally will be from our next five fixtures?

Bournemouth (A): 0
Wigan (H): 3
Blackburn (H): 1
Norwich (A): 0
Fulham (H):1

I'm going for 5pts.

Over to you....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We were lucky to get nil tonight so if SH is in charge for all 5 games then we'll be sitting on the bottom of the table having gained 1 or 2 points.

I hate to say it but Sami and Jones have to go. Totally clueless, devoid of tactics and it is rubbing off on the players. There were times tonight when it looked like we playing a flat back 9 with a 5 foot 6 striker on his own up front. That game plan will see us relegated if TB sticks with the current management team.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
5 wins and 15 points
I'm a raving mentalist whose been banged up for being a tad naughty. I get well cranky when people criticise my boys. When I next go wild crazy ape shiat i'll remember to spare you for that.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Earlier this week I was thinking 2 Wins 2 draws and 1 loss. 8 points. Having heard the reports from tonight I am not that confident. I am still not fully in the Sami must go now camp but won't argue if he goes Saturday if we get thumped.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
On the basis that we are pretty fortunate to have two wins under our belts...Bolton, although in disarray, had plenty of chances and Leeds could have been beaten by a pub team under Hockaday....I'm not very optimistic.
I'll go for 5 points and that is being bullish.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
9 for me. Keeps our play-off hopes alive...just.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
3. 3 draws and two defeats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here