Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football - NSC League halfway point and onwards ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So is everyone still playing?

Check out the current stats here

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2652395

See alot of active players still which is great but I do see some that seem to have dropped off and stopped playing.

Decided I'm going to make this a bit more of a legacy league and have three keepers per team, so three of your players will be able to be kept for next season.

If as many people as possible can respond on here as to whether they're still playing or not would be great. If you're not playing anymore and decided its not for you or you cba then by all means let me know and I'll be able to give your team to someone else!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
So is everyone still playing?

Check out the current stats here

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2652395

See alot of active players still which is great but I do see some that seem to have dropped off and stopped playing.

Decided I'm going to make this a bit more of a legacy league and have three keepers per team, so three of your players will be able to be kept for next season.

If as many people as possible can respond on here as to whether they're still playing or not would be great. If you're not playing anymore and decided its not for you or you cba then by all means let me know and I'll be able to give your team to someone else!

As things stand would love to play again next year

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
110% I would love to participate again, really enjoying it, quite pleased with my 5-3 so far despite having an iffy QB and no real decent WR's!

It is a little annoying that you can't make a trade with those that have dropped out!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If you are going to make it a keeper league is there anyway of getting rid of one of the inactives and letting me in? I already play in another league so know the ropes etc...

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'd love to carry on next year.

i just hope for better luck in my match ups as i have the 2nd highest points for but a record of 3-5.
(3-5-0 .375 719.24 721.14)

Why is it when i'm matched up with someone, they usually go from their predicted scoring of around 60 to 80 points for the week to actually scoring around 100 to 110 points

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If you are going to make it a keeper league is there anyway of getting rid of one of the inactives and letting me in? I already play in another league so know the ropes etc...

I'm going to look into this, have a look at whoever has been the least active and throw them a PM. Bare with me, I suspect you'll be in charge of a team by week 10.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thoroughly enjoyed it, but would say 3 keepers is 1 possibly 2 too many. I would suggest you really want to mix it up a bit more in terms of players and their teams.

Thanks for organising though........ Pleased with my teams performance.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I would also like to play on next year. I agree with One Teddy Maybank that three seems a lot of players to keep, but if those are the rules then fair enough.

Might just be that my team has been a desperate disappointment and I'd love to be rid of almost all of them.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Still playing, missed setting my starters last week as I was pissed up at Wembley.

Not done fantasy before so surprised to be queried about inactivity - been doing my lineups and picked a couple of players off waiver. Didn't realise there was much more to do.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I think (but it may have been a group message) I got a PM asking if I am still active - not sure if it was as it said about not logging on for 2 weeks although I am on NFL.COM most days and visit the league 2/3 times a week and every day over the weekend on the app

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That's cool, I was just looking at the 4 teams that had not made any transactions including bench to starters over the past two weeks, there were four teams. The only reason you've been queried is because its the middle of the season, I do have a few people enquiring and I obviously want the league as active as possible, although 2/4 of the teams I emailed aren't active anymore, so I think it was worth it to weed out the non users.

Also what would happen is you'd assign 2 or 3 people you'd not like to lose during the close season, if you think someone may retire that year you'd let them go and let them reenter the mix of the draft, we'll decide on 2 or 3 later on in the season :)

Is everyone happy with how everything is being run so far? Any improvements?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
That's cool, I was just looking at the 4 teams that had not made any transactions including bench to starters over the past two weeks, there were four teams. The only reason you've been queried is because its the middle of the season, I do have a few people enquiring and I obviously want the league as active as possible, although 2/4 of the teams I emailed aren't active anymore, so I think it was worth it to weed out the non users.

Also what would happen is you'd assign 2 or 3 people you'd not like to lose during the close season, if you think someone may retire that year you'd let them go and let them reenter the mix of the draft, we'll decide on 2 or 3 later on in the season :)

Personally I think it is working well, the reason for no changes are things had been working well till this week!!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Really enjoying it this season having never done an NFL fantasy team before and looking forward to next season. I don't mind what is decided for next season

My results have been very much like the Albion this season. 3rd highest points scorer (719.24) but the 2nd highest points against (721.14 and can't believe some teams have less that 600 points against in their record) so i only have a record of 3-5 and therefore not getting the points / wins my team deserves.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
EEEEAAAAGGGGLLLLESSSS. Another great result for the philli boys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here