Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What I've learned from tonight's game.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
1. JFC is a useless little ****

2. Dunk is an exceptional player and I'll be surprised if he is still here in January.

3. Hypia is clueless when it comes to tactics.

4. Walton has bags of potential and i would consider playing him on Saturday.

5. The ball was not given to Paddy enough in the middle of the park to show what he does. When he did get it, it was a marvel to watch as usual. play to your strengths Hypia!

Feel free to add more of what you've learnt from tonight's game.

Jan 30, 2008

2. Dunk is an exceptional player and I'll be surprised if he is still here in January.

5. The ball was not given to Paddy enough in the middle of the park to show what he does. When he did get it, it was a marvel to watch as usual. play to your strengths Hypia!

i didn't waste my money
regards
DR

Dec 29, 2011
[QUOTE=Hendrax;6637017Mod edited the quote.

Wasn't bad, certainly wasn't bad enough to warrant being singled out and abused, when Ince and Holla did little of note either.

Despite that, I agree Hyypia needs to get the **** away from the club at once. Completely shit manager, absolutely clueless. God help me if I find out he didn't clap the away fans tonight.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

I agree with everything except with JFC.
He is a good player, but not on form or maybe not being used properly.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Ok but why is he a ****?

lost the ball in attack, lost the ball in defence,. never does anything with the ball apart from turn in circles and lose it. I've also notice his work rate and desire to help is lacking completely. Sunday morning jog comes to mind.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

How do you slate our amazing young england international..This lad is the best we've produced for bloody decades and no doubt will go for £6 million in jan:lolol:

To be frank the only time he contributed something really good was against southampton a few years ago:D

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
I dont see what else people where expecting from tonights game against a top PL side? defending in first half was great, tiredness kicked in during the second half and their quality showed

Walton and Dunk were our best players on the night and would like to see Walton given a chance in the League as well!

Me...i am proud we kept it down to 2-0 tonight, now lets push onto Bournemouth on Sat!

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing

From what history? every time I've seen him he's been poor. Apart from scoring some crackers. that doesn't make up for being underwhelming most of the time. this want intended as a slanging match for JFC. But his form IS terrible and shouldn't be playing. guess I'm blaming the player and not the manager for overlooking this fact.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

That's why he plays for England under 21s!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Surely the fact that he gets picked and plays well for the U21s shows he is a good player. Maybe we are not playing him in his best position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here