Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you think US sports stars have transferable skills?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If so I can think of at least 2 fellas who could help us out of our current slump:-

81165-5767536Fr.jpg

80971-US249Fr.jpg

:D :safeway: :D

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a friend who is a follower of the Kansas City Royals baseball team, who are currently opposing Mr Bumgarner's San Francisco Giants in the World Series.

I mention this in this thread for two reasons, firstly because the Royals have a coach by the name of Rusty...well, to avoid swear filter breaches, it's the same surname as a German footballer called Stefan... and secondly because no-one apparently finds that in any way amusing over there. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have a friend who is a follower of the Kansas City Royals baseball team, who are currently opposing Mr Bumgarner's San Francisco Giants in the World Series.

I mention this in this thread for two reasons, firstly because the Royals have a coach by the name of Rusty...well, to avoid swear filter breaches, it's the same surname as a German footballer called Stefan... and secondly because no-one apparently finds that in any way amusing over there. :shrug:
I've been good all play-offs, I just have a minor chuckle-ette when Maddies name gets mentioned.

But while watching the 'Skins v Cowboys game, seeing man mountain Jeremy Mincey was just too much for my puerile childish mind.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think we need a bit of divine intervention with Tim Teebow

Attachments

• tim-tebow-tebowing.jpg
    tim-tebow-tebowing.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 182

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If this hadn't been about names I would have suggested any field goal kicker would be a suitable replacement for Gary Gardner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here