Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Spurs...

Northstandboy

Oct 19, 2013
Does anyone have any kind of hope for tonight? I have no hope for tonight and am sure we're going to get battered. Anyone got any kind of reason to believe we're even going to come anywhere near a win?

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I have a feeling that we might win on penalties. For no other reason than football, as a Spurs legend once said, is a funny old game.

Northstandboy

Oct 19, 2013
I have a feeling that we might win on penalties. For no other reason than football, as a Spurs legend once said, is a funny old game.

Now, if we were playing the same game last season I would totally agree but the way we are playing this season... Got a feeling Spurs are going to find it easy and anialate us

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It's football. Anything can happen. I'm just gonna go, have a couple of beers and enjoy.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Now, if we were playing the same game last season I would totally agree but the way we are playing this season... Got a feeling Spurs are going to find it easy and anialate us

You're probably right. But, Spurs are great at generally f'ing things up when they are under pressure, which they are, after the loss to Newcastle at the weekend. I'm clinging to this more than our ability, or lack of.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Hope is not always what appears rational, rather the indefatigable human spirit that makes great men attempt things - and the football supporter travel the length of the country , although defeat might appear inevitable.

Barack Obama once said:
Hope is the bedrock of this nation; the belief that our destiny will not be written for us, but by us; by all those men and women who are not content to settle for the world as it is; who have courage to remake the world as it should be.

Northstandboy

Oct 19, 2013
You're probably right. But, Spurs are great at generally f'ing things up when they are under pressure, which they are, after the loss to Newcastle at the weekend. I'm clinging to this more than our ability, or lack of.

We can hope you are right. Don't get me wrong I hope we do win but I am not exactly sure we will. The way we have been playing is some of the worst play I've seen in a while. Who knows? Fingers crossed we can pull it out the bag

SAC

May 21, 2014
The Spuds reserve team ain't that great and I don't think they will score more than 3 goals which I don't think consists of a battering.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Depends if Hypia trys something new

If not then have a bit of blind hope as its football and strange things happen but in reality a score to nil scoreline is what im expecting. Not sure we'll even give it a go if we go 1 down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here