Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
El-Abd
Barnes
Crofts - constant injuries
Kusz

We've lost so much GRIT, determination to play 'til the final whistle and fighting spirit. Where's it to come from now?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Stephens when he is fit and Toko if he ever plays him(me thinks Sami thinks he is a bit of a liability)

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Well, there's Greer, Ince, Calderon, Stephens (yes, when fit) for starters. And despite all the criticism, you can't ever fault the endeavour of CMS.

Not sure why you've listed Kusczcak. Seemed to morph into a whining misery guts who looked more likely to battle his own team-mates than the opposition.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ince is a big lad.....he needs to impose himself more particularly with crofts out. the whole team just needs to have a go basically...!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ince seems to have no awareness whatsoever that he is built like a brick shithouse.

So, as mentioned, we've gone from about 7 players with grit and determination to about 2.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
As games go on, Calde and Greer seem to be the biggest personalities on the pitch. Willing to dig in that extra bit more. That's what we need at the moment.

Typical. One of the better players leaves and people suddenly pretend it's no loss.

If he's that good, why didn't we offer him a new deal, and why hasn't anyone else, apart from Bayern as cover because their first and second choice keepers are injured?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here