Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber is a Spurs fan

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Ah! So that's why we sold all the best players and replaced them inferior ones. It's so that when we next played Spurs they'd have more chance of beating us.

It all makes perfect sense now.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He is also an all round good egg, and if it was still being broadcast would be a worthy recipient of an Esther Rantzen Heart of Gold.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Bloom/Barber = Spurs
Knight = Arsenal

Right?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Did Daniel Levy a fellow Jew reccomend him to TB.
What? Why? Have you been reading those strange conspiracy books written by nutcases again?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bloom/Barber = Spurs
Knight = Arsenal

Right?
I have it on good authority that Bloom is a lifelong Chelsea fan who only started supporting Brighton as a JCL once we got The Amex. If we go down he won't renew his season ticket.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bloom's other team is Chelsea. (I've got a mate who has been to Chelsea games with him).

Seriously? The first sentence, I mean. It's possible for someone to attend another team's games occasionally without that team being their "other team". I'd be, errr, I don't know, a little disappointed if TB genuinely had an "other team"...

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously? The first sentence, I mean. It's possible for someone to attend another team's games occasionally without that team being their "other team". I'd be, errr, I don't know, a little disappointed if TB genuinely had an "other team"...

I really don't know how much of an 'other' team it is TBH, I just know that he has been to Stamford Bridge and supported Chelsea. As have I come to that - even if it was back in the late 1960s!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I really don't know how much of an 'other' team it is TBH, I just know that he has been to Stamford Bridge and supported Chelsea. As have I come to that - even if it was back in the late 1960s!

Fair enough! I'm gonna choose to believe he doesn't have an "other" team then. Phew - I was feeling all dirty there for a minute.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Fair enough! I'm gonna choose to believe he doesn't have an "other" team then. Phew - I was feeling all dirty there for a minute.

Also remember that there was a time when the Bloom family name wasn't as, er, 'revered' as it is today. I don't think Ray Bloom was 'one of us' during the War Years. Age might be playing tricks on that score so I'll willingly withdraw that remark if it proves incorrect, but I seem to remember Gulls Eye weren't fond of him. Strange as it may seem there may have been a time when TB felt he wasn't welcome at Brighton games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here