Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs fan views

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
If we lose this I will never hear the end of it from two of my close mates and my new next door neighbour who works for Brighton.......

They have as many problems if not more then us, their top scorer is Dunk a central defender they can not defend set pieces they have a history of conceding late goals their strikers are not scoring there director of football signed 11 players in the summer none of who are very good. They sold 10m of players in the summer and brought in 1.5 and they have Paul Barber as part of the club and I do not care how many times he cycles to Paris for charity that man is a d*ck.

All that said they have a little diamond in a Portugal lad from Liverpool on loan who could hurt us, forget his name. Still if we can not beat them and I have a lot of time for them as a club I will honestly give up for the season. Spurs are my team are my life but I have had enough always being humiliated by them, wednesday is the most must win game of the season for me because I will never live it down if we lose.

:ohmy:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I hear Spurs fans really don't want Dier playing at right back for them, they want him at centre back so if Sami has picked up that Dier isn't the greatest right back then it would be good to start with Lua Lua. Personally think that they'll put 5 or 6 past us.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I hear Spurs fans really don't want Dier playing at right back for them, they want him at centre back so if Sami has picked up that Dier isn't the greatest right back then it would be good to start with Lua Lua. Personally think that they'll put 5 or 6 past us.

And the second half? :lol:

:lolol: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Unsurprisingly, being in Northumberland Park, there are loads of Spurs in my office, and the general concensus of their opinion is that we'll beat them :eek:

I then point out our current form and they get a bit happier :down:

The annoying thing is if we win though, I wfh on Thurdsdays and Friday so won't get much gloating in.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If we lose this I will never hear the end of it from two of my close mates and my new next door neighbour who works for Brighton.......

They have as many problems if not more then us, their top scorer is Dunk a central defender they can not defend set pieces they have a history of conceding late goals their strikers are not scoring there director of football signed 11 players in the summer none of who are very good. They sold 10m of players in the summer and brought in 1.5 and they have Paul Barber as part of the club and I do not care how many times he cycles to Paris for charity that man is a d*ck.

All that said they have a little diamond in a Portugal lad from Liverpool on loan who could hurt us, forget his name. Still if we can not beat them and I have a lot of time for them as a club I will honestly give up for the season. Spurs are my team are my life but I have had enough always being humiliated by them, wednesday is the most must win game of the season for me because I will never live it down if we lose.

We can't score & we can't defend.

I honestly believe that the team we won league 1 with in 2011 was better than our current team.

Stumpy Tim

What's this about not defending set pieces and conceding late goals? We're definitely rubbish this season, but they're not problems we have particularly. Christ - I wish they were the problems we had.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We can't score & we can't defend.

I honestly believe that the team we won league 1 with in 2011 was better than our current team.

Quite, we had two decent forwards for starters. Brilliant winger in Bennett. Kishishev was comfortably better than Gardner/JFC and probably Holla as well (at the moment). Bridcutt was coming to the fore.....

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

fancy having mates and a neighbour in Brighton who support Brighton! Shirley it should be Man U or Chelski!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here