[yt]1w9Rpc3AafQ[/yt]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And we still ended up sacking the managef

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Brighton of recent old would take the piss, nick a draw and win on penalties. Not so sure about this lot. Shown next to nothing of that fighting spirit this far.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
...or indeed when we had lost four games on the spin and had at least ten players out injured or suspended. Next up was Southampton...big, strong, powerful...who were gonna take us to the cleaners.
Now remind me....
( ps I still think we'll lose our next two games )

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've got a sneeky feeling we will beat Spurs reserves tomorrow night and everyone will be milking it for all it's worth. But then get spanked in front of the nation on tv Saturday evening, which to be fair is a far bigger game. Getting to Wembley would be fantastic. Getting relegated is unthinkable.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
There was a game at the Goldstone, prob early eighties where we huffed and puffed against nine men for about thirty minutes and couldn't find a winner. They tend to go all out defence at minus two :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've got a sneeky feeling we will beat Spurs reserves tomorrow night and everyone will be milking it for all it's worth. But then get spanked in front of the nation on tv Saturday evening, which to be fair is a far bigger game. Getting to Wembley would be fantastic. Getting relegated is unthinkable.

my ambition for tomorrow night is a lot lower...scoring one goal from someones who doesn't play in the back four......my dread is that both Dunk and Greer get booked...goodness knows what our centre back pairing will be for Bournemouth!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Why is everyone going on about Mansfield? :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
my ambition for tomorrow night is a lot lower...scoring one goal from someones who doesn't play in the back four......my dread is that both Dunk and Greer get booked...goodness knows what our centre back pairing will be for Bournemouth!

Hughes & Pappoe. One experienced, the other like a brick wall.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fantastic night. There used to be a video of the highlights, but it appears to be no more. That game ensured Anyinsah was never gpong to sign for us with his ridiculous demands.

I was quite pleased for Walsall. They deserved their win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here