Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Driving to Spurs: advice please

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I have to drive for various reasons and will come off the M25. I assume there is nowhere to park near the ground so was thinking of parking somehwere near (ish) and getting the train or tube to Northumberland Park. Any ideas where a good place to park up would be (and then to easily catch a train or tube)?

Thank you!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I'm used www.justpark.com for £14 I can park in someone's drive 10 mins from the ground from 10am to midnight. Just seemed at lot less hassle then trains, back to Reading. I have the day off so going to park there early and go in to London for a look around.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
X
I have to drive for various reasons and will come off the M25. I assume there is nowhere to park near the ground so was thinking of parking somehwere near (ish) and getting the train or tube to Northumberland Park. Any ideas where a good place to park up would be (and then to easily catch a train or tube)?

Thank you!

My advise would be top end round M25 drop down A10 then head for Edmonton and park up round there.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I asked a while back, and was recommended Theobalds Grove station - so that's where I'm heading. Just off junction 25 of the M25.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here