Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Out of interest, we have sold over 4000 tickets for Tottenham but only 1000 for Bournemouth and there's still a couple of hundred left, nothing says day trippers like that

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bournemouth is on Sky and it is not the best ground to drive in and out of. Plus my memory tells me we dont usually do very well there.but this may not be true as somebody into statistics will no doubt show.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shock horror, more tickets sold for a cup tie at a big Premier League club than another run-of-the-mill routine trip to Bornmuff. Thats also on TV.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Depends which you fancy more.
1) A painless and expected 5-0 thumping at the hands of a good PL team at a top ground and a pretty good atmosphere.
2) A painful and far more damaging 3-0 thumping at the hands of a decent Championship club that we normally regard as smaller than us but who seem to have left us far behind this season.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Quite surprised we haven't sold out for Bournemouth but no surprise we'd sell more for a game against a Premier League than a fellow Championship club.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Shock horror, more tickets sold for a cup tie at a big Premier League club than another run-of-the-mill routine trip to Bornmuff. Thats also on TV.

Indeed. Not sure if it's more or less obvious than the "if we scored more goals we'd be higher up the league" thread.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1) A painless and expected 5-0 thumping at the hands of a good PL team at a top ground and a pretty good atmosphere.
2) A painful and far more damaging 3-0 thumping at the hands of a decent Championship club that we normally regard as smaller than us but who seem to have left us far behind this season.

Oh joy decisions decisions......

Which embaresment shall I opt for.....

The season is really turning into roller coaster of misery.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill

Oh my come on surely it is not that bad. Perhaps Spurs will field a substantially weakened team. At least they will not be bombarding our area a la Stoke.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A weakened Spurs team should be good enough to overcome a weakened BHA team, hopefully but not by too many This is Spurs best chance of a domestic trophy this season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Out of interest, we have sold over 4000 tickets for Tottenham but only 1000 for Bournemouth and there's still a couple of hundred left, nothing says day trippers like that

The day trippers would normally be all over Bmuff away if it wasn't for the Spurs game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The day trippers would normally be all over Bmuff away if it wasn't for the Spurs game.

If we weren't at the wrong end of the table, a bit shit and likely to get a thumping I guess more people would be keener to go. Not a good excuse not to go but a completely understandable one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here