Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanted - 2 x S Africa v Japan rugby World Cup tickets

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
For the game at the Amex. Missed out in the ballot would be grateful if anyone has a couple spare.

PM me if you do thanks.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Flushing out the touts?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Flushing out the touts?

Not intentionally flushing out anyone, I just would like a couple of tickets if someone has them available.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
We had an option on our box but when we enquired for each game it was £550 per head and you had to take all ten, having said that Rod Stewart was £300 per head, which when I questioned him about it Mr Barber said it was out of his hands and all going to the promoter, so clearly the stadium gets signed over lock, stock and barrel.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
We had an option on our box but when we enquired for each game it was £550 per head and you had to take all ten, having said that Rod Stewart was £300 per head, which when I questioned him about it Mr Barber said it was out of his hands and all going to the promoter, so clearly the stadium gets signed over lock, stock and barrel.

I thought 1901 seats / boxes keept their seats for all events at the Stadium (Rugby concerts et al?)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I thought 1901 seats / boxes keept their seats for all events at the Stadium (Rugby concerts et al?)

Yes Jim providing you're prepared to pay £550 a head. I got caught with the Rod box ones as someone wanted them then pulled out a month beforehand with no way of paying for them, and my 1901 ones would have been backstage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here