Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Tottinghams most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nicky-Clarke-and-Lesley-Clarke.jpg

No disrespect Nicky, you may be the greatest hairdresser this country has ever produced but it will be us that is a cut above the rest :lolol: tomorrow evening as your boys are going to take one helluva beating.

Sami and the boys have been in sensational form in cup competition this season and will be unwavering in their determination to keep this up and slay a Premier League giant in the process. Don't let our league form fool anyone, we're going to your place to cause one of the biggest upsets in recent League Cup Round of 16 history.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets for this game, show your support, be loud and be proud and show the huge Premier League potential of our club.

:ascarf:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bizarre innit, that a hairdresser should have comfortably the worst haircut in the history of haircuts.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Bizarre innit, that a hairdresser should have comfortably the worst haircut in the history of haircuts.
It's not just him, it's something I've noticed with a fair amount of male hairdressers. Of whom I can remember no names to provide an example to illustrate my point :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A hairdresser hardly the most famous. Had you just posted a picture with no indication of who it was possibly 2 in every 10 would have guessed who it was and the other 8 asked who it was.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A hairdresser hardly the most famous. Had you just posted a picture with no indication of who it was possibly 2 in every 10 would have guessed who it was and the other 8 asked who it was.

You're talking nonsense.

Crodo, as ever, has his finger on the social PULSE.

Next you'll be telling us you don't know who THIS famous Spurs fan is!

th

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cant remember his name as I dont watch This Morning although seen him on it when I did. Would think 'Alf Garnett' is more famous than both. Had to put the record straight Alf Garnett was a Hammers fan but the actor that played him Warren Mitchell was staunch Tottenham.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here