Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs for Tottenham?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
An interesting drop off location....ill follow the crowd then

It is either there or closer to Northumberland Park - i suppose on OB directives?
The B&H pub is 'safe', 90% of the punters will be made up of our overseas supporters.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They drop you outside the Bell & Hare. Home fans only.

The Irish Centre in Pretoria Rd (opposite WHL station) allows away fans.

Looks like an industrial estate to me - the pub you suggest looks like its is close to the ground, the coaches are dropping off in West Road 15 minutes walk from the ground

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Looks like an industrial estate to me - the pub you suggest looks like its is close to the ground, the coaches are dropping off in West Road 15 minutes walk from the ground

The Irish Centre certainly lacks atmosphere (it is more like a school hall) but home & away fans have mingled there without any bother for years. The B&H is bang on the High Road & a 1 min walk from the South Stand.

West Road is near Northumberland Park as i suggested might be the case above. I really dont know what pubs are over in that direction.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Irish Centre certainly lacks atmosphere (it is more like a school hall) but home & away fans have mingled there without any bother for years. The B&H is bang on the High Road & a 1 min walk from the South Stand.

West Road is near Northumberland Park as i suggested might be the case above. I really dont know what pubs are over in that direction.

Do you know if the upper and lower tiers go through the same turnstiles or are their separate ones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here