Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for Wed..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just wondered if this our game being televised anywhere. I notice Sky have gone on a PL clash, what a complete bore...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sportsebooks. Are brilliant and would only cost £1.99 for game.

What is Sportsebooks??

Guessing it's some sort of pay per view streaming service that charges??

I'd be happy to pay for a decent quality stream as my experience of the free/ad supported ones is that they aren't great.

That said the Watford game was ok but that is the first time I've ever had one that was a) decent quality b) didn't go to shit when you put it on the telly c) spent ages buffering d) connection dropped out continually.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Just wondered if this our game being televised anywhere. I notice Sky have gone on a PL clash, what a complete bore...

Midtable struggling Spurs who will probably play a weakened team against any bottom half championship team isn't exactly one to get the pulses racing.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I have never streamed. I tried once but it just did not work. Does it work very well?
As long as you pay for a VPN service, then Bet 365 streaming is brilliant and no chance of any virus as it's an official stream.
Easyhideip.com will let you set up a VPN and the instructions are extremely easy to follow.
The service cost me £44 for the year and Bet 365 are streaming nearly all of the Championship games this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
from my experience and others I know , they work but nearly always give you virus's

Used streams about 20-25 times and never once gotten a single virus. Just got to know what to click and what not to click. Use wiziwig. Where's [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s post about streams?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's live on BEIN sports 11 HD over here. Looking forward to it.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Bien Sports 11 are still showing us in their games tonight and they normally one of the better streams

Edit BHAfc99 beat me to it.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Do these streams ever have commentary on?

Whenever I stream I'm always listening to the Player with a 10+ second delay!

If you look closely, you will find that Player has the choice of two commentaries. Try both as one is often much closer to the live action - but its never perfect.

Good luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here