Stephens- who knows?
Bruno- Should be playing on a beach.
March- 5 Months and a week away
CMS- A computer application

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
They all dared to question Barber and have been thrown off the pier

Well, they share the fate of that statue of Jar Jar Binks that was stolen from Burger King, North Street and thrown off the pier.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well, they share the fate of that statue of Jar Jar Binks that was stolen from Burger King, North Street and thrown off the pier.

*thinks about making really lame "evil empire"-related quip*

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My daughter was a mascot on Saturday. CMS was the player that the mascots got to question in the press room. He was hopeful of being available for Wednesday.

Bruno is also close.

The issue with Stephens sounds very complicated and I hope he/we're able to sort it.

No idea on March.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My daughter was a mascot on Saturday. CMS was the player that the mascots got to question in the press room. He was hopeful of being available for Wednesday.

Bruno is also close.

The issue with Stephens sounds very complicated and I hope he/we're able to sort it.

No idea on March.

Thanks for all of that

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

Bruno is also close.

No idea on March.

Very complicated also meaning we're unlikely to see him anytime soon?

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
My son was a mascot the week before and they questioned Stephens. He was asked about his injury and said he was hoping to be playing in about 2 months. This is out the mouth of a 8 year old though so not sure how accurate

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Until they find the issue with Solly, he will remain out of action. From what I hear this could be months.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here