Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please please don't play wing backs away at Bournemouth

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
DEAR SAMI

Not seen Bournemouth play myself this season but have heard from different sources that they're the best team in the league on the counter attack, I fear for us if we play our fullbacks once again as wing backs high up the pitch, Bournemouth top on goals scored now with 28
People say lightening doesn't strike twice but other people say things always come in 3's (Sunderland 0 Saint 8, Birmingham 0 Bournemouth 8)

PLEASE SAMI I DEPLORE I BEG I BOW AT YOUR KNEES FOR YOU TO PLAY 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 or any other formation that our full backs remain as fullbacks away at Bournemouth while I'm at AWAY AT SPURS as well
:thumbsup:
REGARDS
T SOPRANO

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
After Brentford so clinically took advantage of our wing backs bombing on and not tracking back there were signs in the following game at Ipswich that Sami told them to sit a few yards deeper to deny space while still bombing on when possible. At that time Ipswich were on a roll and scoring for fun. Sami also played Ince and Holla together for a bit more defensive protection, plus CMS and Baldock played together up front with KLL sitting behind them. We gave the Tractor Boys a decent game and were very unlucky not to get a couple of goals. The difference was their crosses were excellent while ours were poor and the Ipswich keeper played a blinder. We were a tad unlucky.

I do not understand why Sami did not persevere with that formation - yet he has drifted back to the Brentford formation. Hence we are neither here nor there.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
DEAR SAMI

Not seen Bournemouth play myself this season but have heard from different sources that they're the best team in the league on the counter attack, I fear for us if we play our fullbacks once again as wing backs high up the pitch, Bournemouth top on goals scored now with 28
People say lightening doesn't strike twice but other people say things always come in 3's (Sunderland 0 Saint 8, Birmingham 0 Bournemouth 8)

PLEASE SAMI I DEPLORE I BEG I BOW AT YOUR KNEES FOR YOU TO PLAY 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 or any other formation that our full backs remain as fullbacks away at Bournemouth while I'm at AWAY AT SPURS as well
:thumbsup:
REGARDS
T SOPRANO

Don't worry Mr T wheel loooose 8-0 against Spurs and Sami will be gone by then:moo:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Why would have I watched Bournemouth

Just commenting on reports that I've heard on talk sport and other media reports that Bournemouth are probably the best team on the counter attack

you probably read on here that we'd finish top six.....don't believe all you hear/read !!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why would I have watched Bournemouth

Just commenting on reports that I've heard on talk sport and other media reports that Bournemouth are probably the best team on the counter attack

Quite right Mr Soppy.....ps Saints followed up there 8 by only scoring 1................pity that was enough to win ..oops

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Quite right Mr Soppy.....ps Saints followed up there 8 by only scoring 1................pity that was enough to win ..oops

Bournemouth play WBA tomorrow night so we won't be the next game for Bournemouth so that's your words of wisdom out the window
Oh Lordy Lordy we're gonna lose 8-0 :down:

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
or if you gonna play wing backs
play with 3 centre backs and 2 forwards
although personally I prefer you didn't at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here