Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Sure it has already been mentioned, and that it is BS, but has anyone else heard that Kuszczak has allegedly been talking to Bayern as Reina and Starke are both injured and are therefore without a back up keeper?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would solve their problem as back up and might as well get paid for training with them and sitting on the bench instead of training with Oldham and getting no wages. Problem is he made too many mistakes for us to re sign:lolol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Would solve their problem as back up and might as well get paid for training with them and sitting on the bench instead of training with Oldham and getting no wages. Problem is he made too many mistakes for us to re sign:lolol:

He also won't be returning as he didn't understand the expression ' don't shit where you eat'. Allegedly!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Excellent keeper at this level....

Well he used to be anyway, not so sure now.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I will always think of Tomek Kuszczak as of a wasted talent. He had all the potential and skills to be much better than Szczęsny, Boruc or Fabiański (skillwise I think he was better than any of the three), but there seemed to be something wrong with his mentality sometimes, and he made a mistake wasting his best years sitting on the bench in Manchester.

As Seagully said, best of luck to Tomek in his new club. I think most Seagulls' fans will remember him kindly, despite average performances at the end of his spell at Albion.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I will always think of Tomek Kuszczak as of a wasted talent. He had all the potential and skills to be much better than Szczęsny, Boruc or Fabiański (skillwise I think he was better than any of the three), but there seemed to be something wrong with his mentality sometimes, and he made a mistake wasting his best years sitting on the bench in Manchester.

As Seagully said, best of luck to Tomek in his new club. I think most Seagulls' fans will remember him kindly, despite average performances at the end of his spell at Albion.

Agree with that. Looked excellent at WBA, should have stayed there or gone somewhere he would be nailed on No.1 rather than Man Utd. Easy to say with hindsight though I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here