Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gosh, are you lot still going on about Saturday's football match.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's only a game.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
True SB - and there are many more things in life that
are more important.

But caring about something you have a passion for
is also important - and at the moment things are not
good.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It's not though is it. I missed the second half of my son's Saturday morning football match to leave early due to the roadworks on the M25/M23 to ensure I managed to get to the ground on time, bought a programme, two hat-trick lottery tickets, 2 cups of tea, a bottle of water, a mars duo and a twix duo, sat down in my seat at 1445hrs to watch my football team play a side promoted from League One last year with a fat **** as a manager, and an ex-Brighton reject as a striker. The next 90 minutes of football made me question whether I should do it again. Sami's tactics were dreadful, Gardner was shit, Greer was shitter, and we came away with a very lucky point against a side who deserved to win.

It's not "only a game". It's essentially 7 hours of my life wasted because of a manager and coach who don't understand football, and a side who have no passion.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It's not though is it. I missed the second half of my son's Saturday morning football match to leave early due to the roadworks on the M25/M23 to ensure I managed to get to the ground on time, bought a programme, two hat-trick lottery tickets, 2 cups of tea, a bottle of water, a mars duo and a twix duo, sat down in my seat at 1445hrs to watch my football team play a side promoted from League One last year with a fat **** as a manager, and an ex-Brighton reject as a striker. The next 90 minutes of football made me question whether I should do it again. Sami's tactics were dreadful, Gardner was shit, Greer was shitter, and we came away with a very lucky point against a side who deserved to win.

It's not "only a game". It's essentially 7 hours of my life wasted because of a manager and coach who don't understand football, and a side who have no passion.

on the plus side Stockdale looked the keeper we hoped he would be when we signed him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

... but it's only a game.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Amazing thread. Gold all the way.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
More to the point - who says 'gosh' any more?!?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here