Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm a customer, and I'm not satisfied .....

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I saw this phrase in another post and thought it just about summed things up .... :bhasign:

Add you name to the list below if you like! ???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Surely as a customer you then have the right to take your business elsewhere?

I am a fan through good and bad and am still so happy to even be in this position after all we have been through

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

I am a fan through good and bad and am still so happy to even be in this position after all we have been through
True, none of us will swap clubs in the same way we swap supermarkets or energy providers. But it's just nice to let the club know that calling us 'customers' is a double-edged sword. 'Customers' are more than entitled to complain when the product they are buying is either a) not working as well as the last one we bought and/or b) is not giving value for money.

Many more complaints on those lines and the club will go back to calling us all 'fans' in no time!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

You also have the right to complain if you have been mis-sold something, if it doesn't meet the Trades and Descriptions Act.

"Premier League Ready", remember...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Many more complaints on those lines and the club will go back to calling us all 'fans' in no time!
Hopefully the wheel will turn that far in due course. It seems inevitable as "customers" is plainly nonsense.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
If I were a club director
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a customer
I swear I’d be a better fan
I’d listen to them
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause they've taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You also have the right to complain if you have been mis-sold something, if it doesn't meet the Trades and Descriptions Act.

"Premier League Ready", remember...

I wonder where one club one ambition sits. Surely they need to elaborate on this.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm a fan, not a customer. As such, I am used to the ups and downs of following the Albion, of course I hate it when we have a crap team, a rubbish manager, I'm pretty certain that one day we'll have a good manager, and a decent team. it's the way it goes, and as such I am allowed to be pissed off when we are playing bad, and over the moon when we're on the up.

However, if the club wish to see me as a customer, then I am not satisfied.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I am a fan and wanted to combine this with my business so I bought six 1901 tickets with a view to bringing clients to matches. However whilst I still want to go to every match I am finding it very difficvult to encourage clients to join me. Thus I could say that as a customer, speaking on behalf of my clients, I am not satisfied as I can't get clients to come (empty seats) because of the poor performance and the reporting of matches. This will lead to me letting three seats go as I can't justify the expense of the seats with no bums on them. But as a fan I will attend whatever the weather, performance , league position, state of pies, lenght of queues, parking arrangements, price of beer and spin from the official website.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boot_Room

Reds-Gallery.jpg

This is what BG is on about, I'm just assuming that you really know about this as football supporters, and are just taking the piss. If you don't, read and learn.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder where one club one ambition sits. Surely they need to elaborate on this.

They have said a number of times recently that we're "looking to get out of this division". They don't usually mention whether that is up or down...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here