Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One more lousy goal

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Per game so far.. just one that's all !! And we would be sitting proudly 2 points clear at the top, and then all the whinging moaning bed wetting club moral destroying Minority would be silent ..Well until the next time the team need all the support they can get that is

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
But we hav'nt got that one more lousy goal per game and that's why we are one place outside the relegation places, It's not exactly a minority that's not happy either it's more like the majority.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Per game so far.. just one that's all !! And we would be sitting proudly 2 points clear at the top, and then all the whinging moaning bed wetting club moral destroying Minority would be silent ..Well until the next time the team need all the support they can get that is
Ok Sami whatever you say.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Another bed ruined.

sendimage.php

I'm wearing this now :(

P1010038.JPG

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I admire your optimism, but truth is we haven't got that extra goal a game. Instead we have only one goal scored by our forwards so far and we're up s**t creek, seemingly without a paddle.

Life is full of "if only's".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

So just the FOURTEEN 'lousy goals' then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would be interesting to see how the 'one more goal' thing works for ALL the other teams in the Championship... if me Aunty had...

I can tell you EXACTLY how the table would look if ALL the other teams had 'one more goal' in every game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We must learn very quickly how to keep a clean sheet, been said before and no doubt will again. As said by David Stockdale on his I player interview we are conceeding too many soft goals and this has got to stop for us to improve our league position.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Minority? ???

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Would be interesting to see how the 'one more goal' thing works for ALL the other teams in the Championship... if me Aunty had...

I guess stating the bloody obvious that were only 4 goals shy of the top six is lost on the doom mongers it takes very little lateral thinking to accept its us with the goal scoring shortfall and how little were talking about.... and never mind your aunty its the minority who need to grow a pair

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"With FOUR more goals this season we could be in the top 6" should be tattooed (in small letters) on the foreheads of all bedwetters...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here