Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have a genuine complaint...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...that doesn't boil down to "Boo hoo - we're not winning as many games as I've become accustomed to"?

I'm not sure I've read much, if anything at all, that people would be moaning about if 3 or 4 of the draws had been wins.

Anyone? Honestly?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If our strikers had scored more than one goal all season this particular moan of mine would be redundant I accept. But they haven't so it is a justifiable complaint imo.

Regardless of results one goal from 5 strikers after a 1/3 of the season is :facepalm:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If the strikers were scoring then, no, 'league one strikeforce' and 'you get what you pay for' wouldn't be valid concerns. But they aren't scoring, so those concerns are valid.

We're currently taking a letter opener to a knife fight

Don't get me wrong, the strikers aren't the only aspect not working at the moment but yeah... you get what you pay for.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
...that doesn't boil down to "Boo hoo - we're not winning as many games as I've become accustomed to"?

I'm not sure I've read much, if anything at all, that people would be moaning about if 3 or 4 of the draws had been wins.

Anyone? Honestly?

Yes , we are still playing with 3rd division strikers FFS, and the club could do worse than give Dunk the 10 shirt

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
It would be nice if we could play some genuinely quick, attacking football….we haven't done that for some time. Sami is doing no worse on that score than Oscar. But our relatively cautious football over the past 18 months or so is something I would be inclined to complain about….

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't like the fact Sami is prone to blame the team. He is the manager so ultimately it is his fault, so he needs to take responsibility for that and seek solutions, not blame others. The team needs motivating, especially when the results don't go our way, despite having a good proportion of possession. He needs to motivate the team and if any criticism is deserved he should deliver it within the confines of the dressing room.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I think the team is playing as if the life has been drawn out of them.

There appears to be a lack of effort, in my opinion.

TB

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
If our strikers had scored more than one goal all season this particular moan of mine would be redundant I accept. But they haven't so it is a justifiable complaint imo.

Regardless of results one goal from 5 strikers after a 1/3 of the season is :facepalm:

Kind of agree with this. I selfishly hoped we would have reinvested a bit more of the Ulloa/Barnes/Buckley cash in a more formidable striker. At the moment I can't see Baldock or COG hitting a barn with a bazooka from 10 yards away.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Anyone? Honestly?

It's a good point, but the bottom line everyone works hard all week, to go along and be entertained, not frustrated beyond belief.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Anyone? Honestly?

You STILL haven't sponsored me yet despite on the 20/09 you saying.....

I'll throw some money in later.

Bozza OUT!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Not winning as many games............try 'not winning any'.
Weird thread, what do you think the reaction should be on here then?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have another complaint. We are just as slow in the build up as we were under Oscar. I missed a few games and you guys were all raving about our attacking play and new style. I get back to watch last Saturday and the game yesterday and I reckon we may have even broken quicker last year than we do now. So apart from looking clueless we are at least as slow in the build up and less effective once we get there for players to have ridiculously hopeful attempts on goal from outside the box :smile:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You could turn it the other way. Some of the draws have been lucky ones. Yesterday Rotherham could have scored 3.we are conceding goals because we are left exposed at the back,and our defenders are scoring the goals. We have taken a step backwards in the last few games, it's not working.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here