Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train travel to Spurs

Worthingchris

Oct 26, 2014
For those travelling to Spurs by train.... looks to be a long journey home as trains from Victoria after 22:06 will terminate at Haywards Heath and it will be buses to Brighton, Worthing & Lewes.......... Wonder how many buses they will lay on?????

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Anyone travelling from Three Bridges? Just wondering how you're getting back(station, times etc), which looks full of hassle especially if it goes to extra time/pens. Unlikely I know(could be all over early doors), but this is my 1st visit to WHL, & got my ticket as soon as I could, but I should really think about how the hell I'm gonna get back! Thinking of parking near Three Bridges stn?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Still spaces on the coaches

Too expensive when factoring in 3 kids at adult prices on a coach. Getting train/bus/taxi whatever is required, it's school holidays and I am working from home on Thursday so not overly fussed. If I can get back to Brighton via bus and then taxi from there, it won't be too bad.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
That's where I'm trying to get back to eventually. Could be a long evening! Parking at Three Bridges or H.Heath are my options, no beer for this one :(

23:04 from London Bridge is easily doable. Catch the 21.58 or 22.12 from Northumberland Park to Liverpool St, then Tube, Bus, Cab or walk to LB.

If it goes to extra time, Uckfield is a non-starter.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Too expensive when factoring in 3 kids at adult prices on a coach. Getting train/bus/taxi whatever is required, it's school holidays and I am working from home on Thursday so not overly fussed. If I can get back to Brighton via bus and then taxi from there, it won't be too bad.

They don't charge adult prices on the coaches

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Anyone travelling from Three Bridges? Just wondering how you're getting back(station, times etc), which looks full of hassle especially if it goes to extra time/pens. Unlikely I know(could be all over early doors), but this is my 1st visit to WHL, & got my ticket as soon as I could, but I should really think about how the hell I'm gonna get back! Thinking of parking near Three Bridges stn?

Outside three bridges station pub called. Snooty fox park in there for a fiver quick pint then off to London don't think too much hassle comming back that's wot 9 of us r doing

Outside three bridges station pub called. Snooty fox park in there for a fiver quick pint then off to London don't think too much hassle comming back that's wot 9 of us r doing

Enjoy the game, frankly I can't be a***d so have given my tkt to the guy I went to Huddersfield with last week.

In case you didn't know Alvin's funeral is in Swansea on the 5th Nov. If you were thinking of going then pm me and I'll forward details. Cheers. N.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
23:04 from London Bridge is easily doable. Catch the 21.58 or 22.12 from Northumberland Park to Liverpool St, then Tube, Bus, Cab or walk to LB.

If it goes to extra time, Uckfield is a non-starter.

Thanks mate. That's my dilemma. It probably won't go as far as extra time, but if it does I would be f*cked! Really dumb question, but which is the best station to get to Victoria, Northumberland Pk or White Hart Lane stn? I'm out of my comfort zone!! Lol

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Thanks mate. That's my dilemma. It probably won't go as far as extra time, but if it does I would be f*cked! Really dumb question, but which is the best station to get to Victoria, Northumberland Pk or White Hart Lane stn. I'm out of my comfort zone!! Lol

Post match i almost always use Northumberland Park. Exit the away end & turn immediately left - walk along Park Lane (past the stalls & burger vans). A 10 min straight walk will get you to NP. There are very rarely queues. Cross the footbridge to the opposite platform. Get off at Tottenham Hale. Victoria line to Victoria.
If you want WHL, turn right out of the away end. Cross the High Road & turn right again. You might not want to cut through the estates like we all do, so walk up to White Hart Lane, turn left & you will see the station. 2 stops to Seven Sisters & then Victoria line.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Post match i almost always use Northumberland Park. Exit the away end & turn immediately left - walk along Park Lane (past the stalls & burger vans). A 10 min straight walk will get you to NP. There are very rarely queues. Cross the footbridge to the opposite platform. Get off at Tottenham Hale. Victoria line to Victoria.
If you want WHL, turn right out of the away end. Cross the High Road & turn right again. You might not want to cut through the estates like we all do, so walk up to White Hart Lane, turn left & you will see the station. 2 stops to Seven Sisters & then Victoria line.

Cheers N17. Really appreciate that. Time really is of the essence, especially if you're getting up early for work the next morning!

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Here is an idea. Your coaches will be parked near NP anyway, tag along with those lot & blag your way on to one of them!!!

Simple.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Enjoy the game, frankly I can't be a***d so have given my tkt to the guy I went to Huddersfield with last week.

In case you didn't know Alvin's funeral is in Swansea on the 5th Nov. If you were thinking of going then pm me and I'll forward details. Cheers. N.

Yes I did so thanx long wAy to go have work commitment a few going up from this area I believe have sent a text to jules wishing her well etc . Andrew up from Cornwall this week he really looking forward to tomorrow night take care bud

Jan 30, 2008
JCL ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here