Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No more silly rumours please. Tony is not selling. Get behind the team.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Don't post very often but know for a FACT that Tony is not looking to sell. BHA is in his blood and he is committed for the long term. We are also very lucky to have a man as capable as Paul Barber as chief exec. We should also be thankful in my opinion to have the quality of people on our board we have, who are forward thinking and talented. . Everyone appreciates our league position is not as high as we would like and I am sure that will change for the better over the next few weeks ahead.

So please stop sniping and get behind Tony and the board and put our energy into supporting the team we all love.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why don't we just have a single 'Silly Rumours' thread ?

We could make it retrospective too. Including old silly rumours. Like Bobby Smith coming to the Goldstone.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Don't post very often but know for a FACT that Tony is not looking to sell. BHA is in his blood and he is committed for the long term. We are also very lucky to have a man as capable as Paul Barber as chief exec. We should also be thankful in my opinion to have the quality of people on our board we have, who are forward thinking and talented. . Everyone appreciates our league position is not as high as we would like and I am sure that will change for the better over the next few weeks ahead.

So please stop sniping and get behind Tony and the board and put our energy into supporting the team we all love.

Has Stephen Ward signed yet? It's been a long 48 hours.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here