Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No more silly rumours please. Tony is not selling. Get behind the team.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Don't post very often but know for a FACT that Tony is not looking to sell. BHA is in his blood and he is committed for the long term. We are also very lucky to have a man as capable as Paul Barber as chief exec. We should also be thankful in my opinion to have the quality of people on our board we have, who are forward thinking and talented. . Everyone appreciates our league position is not as high as we would like and I am sure that will change for the better over the next few weeks ahead.

So please stop sniping and get behind Tony and the board and put our energy into supporting the team we all love.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't post very often but know for a FACT that Tony is not looking to sell. BHA is in his blood and he is committed for the long term. We are also very lucky to have a man as capable as Paul Barber as chief exec. We should also be thankful in my opinion to have the quality of people on our board we have, who are forward thinking and talented. . Everyone appreciates our league position is not as high as we would like and I am sure that will change for the better over the next few weeks ahead.

So please stop sniping and get behind Tony and the board and put our energy into supporting the team we all love.

:bla:

Not sniping at Tony ,just think he's being badly advised by you and Burke,sorry Paul that's just how I feel,wish he'd given the CEO job to a football man like Gordon Smith instead of a bean counter like You.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
He had £750m+ spent £200m... London property has gone up by say £200m...so he's back where he started = hardly potless

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

How about you get off yer knees and try watching what you're seeing? Toadying to club senior employees (under instructions from above?) trying and failing to do things on the cheap on the field doesn't help anybody.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
How about you get off yer knees and try watching what you're seeing? Toadying to club senior employees (under instructions from above?) trying and failing to do things on the cheap on the field doesn't help anybody.

Jules comes across soooooo much better on his other thread:moo:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
So the club definitely does read NSC, and this rumour has caused them to be worried enough to deny it. Why? But there is something good about this too - the club knows the strength of feeling about Sami so hopefully he'll be out soon.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Oh dear

Have you been asleep for the past 2-months?, just in case you have here is a little update ... we still only have 1 league goal between all four of our strikers yes that is 1-goal ripping stuff eh .... we haven't won a league game in 10 and are currently lying in 21st place. You might also have noticed that the crowds have dropped a tadge that's why you got all those empty blue seats all around the ground ... 1 more thing can some-one please tell Sami to let the players know what system they are meant to be playing and also let us the fans know as well because at times it seems very baffling as no-one seems to play the role that they were signed to fill

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
And whilst I'm here and fed up - I guess the club are following this thread, so please also go to the thread about Kemy and tell us how that kind of witless posturing from the worst signing in My Albion history (my first match was 1968 so I'm not a JCL even though I only just started posting on NSC) helps keep us on-side?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
And whilst I'm here and fed up - I guess the club are following this thread, so please also go to the thread about Kemy and tell us how that kind of witless posturing from the worst signing in My Albion history (my first match was 1968 so I'm not a JCL even though I only just started posting on NSC) helps keep us on-side?

Don't often post 'this'-----but 'THIS' :thumbsup:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I would love to get behind the team, if we didn't put out a side with no midfield and three strikers who were totally ineffective. I have never in over 50 years of supporting the Albion left before the final whistle, nor booed the side at the,end of the game. Until yesterday, when to avoid booing the side I left the Amex with a couple of minutes to go. I really can't remember seeing so many ineffectual displays - poor squad , poor management - Bloom, Burke, Barber all culpable, and must start to sort it this week. I would like to see Hyppia and Jones gone by the Spurs game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here