• Hyypia

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Barber, Burke or Hyypia?

Burke for me, has signed a couple of gems but has also signed some very poor players and players who don't fit into the managers system at all. I would rather his wages went into the playing budget and the manager could sign players that he wanted.

That said I have no faith in Hyypia at all but if Burke doesn't go will he make all the signings in January again?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Sack Burke first, then Hyypia. Will make it a lot easier to recruit a decent manager if he can actually pick his own players.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Defeat at Crystal Palace and Gustavo could beat the lot of them out of the door.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hyypia, is the only managerial difference since a 6th place finish last season, so pretty obviously last in, first out!

But I think it's pretty evident our squad has got much weaker and that's down to recruitment. To answer my own question, I'd like to see both Hyypia and Burke go, Barber I'm less bothered about.

Does it matter?

It's quite obvious that Albion fans are in desperate need of a scapegoat to take responsibility for the disappointment that this season is bringing us all. This poll only offers three names. Why not chuck Tony Bloom and Nathan Jones into the mix? Or Gordon Greer? Gus Poyet? Or even Andy Naylor?

Personally, I blame NSC and my fellow moderators for allowing free discussion to flourish.

Bozza out!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here