Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami - club backing me

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Doesn't mean anything. Just because nobody is 'putting him under pressure' doesn't mean the pressure doesn't exist.

That seems to me somebody who knows he's on borrowed time.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So Sami thinks a discussion about the clubs current situation is "unnecessary"......

Well I feel it's unnecessary to go to the Amex spend my hard earned money on dire inept football while your in charge, it's clear from the empty seats yesterday many also feel the same way. That my friend will be a conversation Tony will be having with you about sooner or later.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fixtures. Sami is on his last cigarette. And he knows it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You lot must be really sad to be on a football forum this early on a Sunday morning.???

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
You lot must be really sad to be on a football forum this early on a Sunday morning.???

Well there's not much else to do at 6am on a Sunday is there? I've already finished the second screening of Jungle Book (with baby)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
"Nobody has said anything else to me and we haven't talked about the situation a lot. I think it is an unnecessary conversation."

Naive or arrogant. If he hasn't been misquoted then it's shocking. He really should be saying he recognises it's not good enough and he's doing everything he can etc etc

A little humility may help maintain support amongst the few left

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Have we just formed the Albion Dopey Dads Early Riser Club? Otherwise known as the 'Adders'...?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Small child who is not aware or cares the clocks went back.

Been watching dinosaur train for over two hours now......

I've only just learnt of this phenomenon. For some reason I think I assumed babies understood and just slept in an hour later. Turn out they don't.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was watching Robin Hood (disney animal version) with my little boy, but he got bored and wanted to play Driveclub on ps4!! His hands are too small to hold the controller, but he's quite happy just to keep crashing over and over and over and over...........I'll have to watch the rest of Robin Hood on my own later. Can't WAIT for the Football League Show. Up the Adders!!

D

Deleted User X18H

This was written prior to yesterday's utter disaster .

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I awoke this morning to discover my youngest distraught that Phineas & Ferb was not on, even though the channel said it was. After trying to explain that the UK has gone back an hour and this channel had not adjusted the times accordingly, he now thinks that it is grossly unfair that the UK can travel back in time on a whim and is demanding compensation!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was watching Robin Hood (disney animal version) with my little boy, but he got bored and wanted to play Driveclub on ps4!! His hands are too small to hold the controller, but he's quite happy just to keep crashing over and over and over and over...........I'll have to watch the rest of Robin Hood on my own later. Can't WAIT for the Football League Show. Up the Adders!!

Lucky dog. I'm watching Sophia the first, the little princess with my two year old girl...she's full of cold, bless her.

That's my kid. Not Sophia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here