Will Buckley's back pass-MOTD

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Take a bow son

Anyone else seen it?

Couldn't help but feel a little smug

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
As shit as things are down here the fact Gus, Charlie, Tanno, Bridders and Buckley are having a rough ride of it softens the blow

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Ulloa is looking like he's been found out in the PL too.

I'm not sure. He was always a bit of a streaky striker here and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him start scoring again. I do think he's Premier league and having him in the team was the main reason why we were in the play offs last season and we're down the bottom this.*

* Aswell as the fact we had a good, very under rated manager last season compared to this novice.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm not sure. He was always a bit of a streaky striker here and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him start scoring again. I do think he's Premier league and having him in the team was the main reason why we were in the play offs last season and we're down the bottom this.*

* Aswell as the fact we had a good, very under rated manager last season compared to this novice.

Point #1.Yeah, OK but he was just marked out by PL defenders in the last 2 games. He did the business for us last term but I'm just wondering about him now there are proper analysts on his case by serious teams.

Your point #2 is just mad. No comment.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Point #1.Yeah, OK but he was just marked out by PL defenders in the last 2 games. He did the business for us last term but I'm just wondering about him now there are proper analysts on his case by serious teams.

Your point #2 is just mad. No comment.

Point #2 was spot on and unarguable.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I don't think that he's as good as the 5 goals he scored at the start would suggest. Defenders just pay him more attention now.

I also don't think that his absence should be blamed on our inability to win games. Last year we played 3 months withot him due to injury and suspension and actually got more points/game than the rest of the season.

Oscar was/is a good manager. Some of the football was a bit tedious, but I'm certain that we would've developed if we'd had a bit of continuity into this season.

el punal

Really? 5 Albion legends to me for different reasons and I wish them nothing but success.

I know Gus threw his toys out after the Palace game but he did a fantastic job here and I wish he was still our manager.
I agree with your sentiment, but I believe Gus threw his toys out well before that Palace game.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We had the best out of Bridders and Buckley, neither were the same again after those long injury lay offs.

As for Ulloa, if the opposition can cut down the amount of crosses Leicester put in for him he might struggle a bit.

He's deadly in the air though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here