Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris eubank jr

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
Another win for chris tonight

Well that opponent didn't last beyond the 2nd round #TeamEubank. Loving the 'Welsh' coloured shorts!

Dec 3, 2012
Another win for chris tonight

Well that opponent didn't last beyond the 2nd round #TeamEubank. Loving the 'Welsh' coloured shorts!

No doubt his bell end of an old man was in the front row again. Strange that he's so keen for his son to take part in a sport he so often called barbaric. Means he can still get his face on the telly.

The Campanologist

Sep 1, 2014
No doubt his bell end of an old man was in the front row again. Strange that he's so keen for his son to take part in a sport he so often called barbaric. Means he can still get his face on the telly.

Yes because his face is on the telly so much nowadays isn't it?

The guy is a prize tool - I'm sure we're all agreed on that - but you can't fault the way he's promoted his son.

And yes he always maintained boxing was barbaric - so what? He also always said that it was the only thing he was good at too - I quite respect him for that.

Dec 3, 2012

The guy is a prize tool - I'm sure we're all agreed on that - but you can't fault the way he's promoted his son.

And yes he always maintained boxing was barbaric - so what? He also always said that it was the only thing he was good at too - I quite respect him for that.[/

That's my point. His strange face isn't on the telly much anymore but luckily his son takes part in a barbaric sport so he can still get a bit of attention.

Or maybe he never thought it really was barbaric but it he thought saying it was made him sound intelligent. Either way he's a helmet.

He was tough as old boots as a fighter though, I'll give him that. If his son has inherited his chin he could go a long way.

The Campanologist

Sep 1, 2014

And yes he always maintained boxing was barbaric - so what? He also always said that it was the only thing he was good at too - I quite respect him for that.[/

That's my point. His strange face isn't on the telly much anymore but luckily his son takes part in a barbaric sport so he can still get a bit of attention.

Or maybe he never thought it really was barbaric but it he thought saying it was made him sound intelligent. Either way he's a helmet.

He was tough as old boots as a fighter though, I'll give him that. If his son has inherited his chin he could go a long way.

Helmet, tool, arse, prat - whatever words you want to describe Chris Sr as will be pretty much on the mark!!

I totally get why people dislike him, but you have to give him a huge amount of respect for what he did and how he is?!

Huge ego yes, and he almost became a completely parody of himself by the end of it and he knew it!!

Dec 3, 2012
I do respect him as a fighter but that's as far as it goes. I don't buy the self parody stuff at all. There was never anything tongue in cheek about Eubank.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm desperate for Eubank to win against BJS but he is significantly better quality than all his opponents so far. It's huge step up in class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here