Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom looking to sell (rumour)

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
okay so things aren't looking that brilliant at the club at the moment and this definitely isn't going to help.

I know a man who used to work high up at the club and still remains in football. he is from a jewish family and they are very close with the blooms. according to him bloom simply cant afford to keep the club running and is "apparently" looking to offload.

I seriously hope this is bullshit but thought it should be reported.

*queue binfest*

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well I don't know Tony's financial standing. But I'm willing to call this a bullshit rumour.

Tony is a cast iron fan. He may be looking for investment but he would never relinquish the reins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can believe he might be unable to keep funding it. Would make sense that he would need to sell in that case.

Could be true, could be mischief making, could be bollox.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would get nowhere near the money back he has put it, so nope not for me.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
This was never going to be a viable buisness investment, I think there's maybe a handful of football clubs worldwide that are. I think Tony probably always knew this would be a labour of love, and as such, having invested as much as he has already, it doesn't really make sense to sell, especially given how much he's reportedly worth.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
I hope this isn't true, but he's spent a lot and not seen much back. The worst of it being how he backed Poyet and how it all ended. Right now, it must be hard to see next steps

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bloom looking to sell (rumour)

Well, now you've started it, it is technically a rumour, I suppose.

Splendid.................

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Didn't Dick Knight say you can make a small fortune by investing a large fortune in a football club?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:lolol:

There won't be anyone left at this rate. Bloom, Hyypia and Barber all leaving according to the nsc rumour mill.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
We had the last two seasons where the plan was to go up.
I believe the plan now to be wait it out while the academy starts to produce.
Can't see him selling to lose a colossal amount of money, but rather seek investment while we attempt to financially stabilise ourselves.
I don't see a relegation fight being part of the plan but it's certainly a reality now.

D

Deleted User X18H

okay so things aren't looking that brilliant at the club at the moment and this definitely isn't going to help.

I know a man who used to work high up at the club and still remains in football. he is from a jewish family and they are very close with the blooms. according to him bloom simply cant afford to keep the club running and is "apparently" looking to offload.

I seriously hope this is bullshit but thought it should be reported.

*queue binfest*
hmm Jewish family used to work in football? Did he ever sing "you've got to pick a pocket or two" ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cannot see anybody Jewish buying the club unless like TB a fan as i is a licence to lose money. If anybody more likely to be Russian, American or Arab who can see potential. Why would he sell with making plans for a hotel?

D

Deleted member 2719

Nope not going to believe this, why cos I don't want to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here