Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would it cost to give Hyypia his marching orders?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This would be Bloom's first "conventional" sacking of a manager at our club. I've got a feeling Bloom's going to give him the season to keep us up!

But how much would it cost to sack him; or maybe the question should be how much would it cost not too?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I can't understand why we should pay him anything - If i didn't perform at work i'd be sacked no pay off no wonder football managers aren't that bothered.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can't understand why we should pay him anything - If i didn't perform at work i'd be sacked no pay off no wonder football managers aren't that bothered.

You probably wouldn't; it's incredibly hard to sack anyone for not being very good at ther job.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Probably no where near as much as people would think.

I would imagine if we went for Pullis, Moyes or even Eddie Howe, their contracts would be cast iron.

But does anyone really think we would appoint an unproven manager who failed at his previous job, without some sort of get out clause in the contract.

I would be staggered to think we would have to pay him more than a few months salary to part ways with him.

In fact I would think we could part with him "by mutual consent" and pay him very little, when the truth would be we sacked him.

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Probably no where near as much as people would think.

I would imagine if we went for Pullis, Moyes or even Eddie Howe, their contracts would be cast iron.

But does anyone really think we would appoint an unproven manager who failed at his previous job, without some sort of get out clause in the contract.

I would be staggered to think we would have to pay him more than a few months salary to part ways with him.

In fact I would think we could part with him "by mutual consent" and pay him very little, when the truth would be we sacked him.

You mean a brown envolope full of folding handed over somewhere near Bolney ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here