Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypias Blue and white Army

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
lets get behind the manager FFS , we need long renditions of Sami Hyypias Blue and White Army , the blokes been dealt a poor hand and needs our support to lift both him and the team:albion2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A one man sing along?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll give him one thing. He's certainly learned something from his 10 game winless streak in his last job. Unfortunately it was how to repeat it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
lets get behind the manager FFS , we need long renditions of Sami Hyypias Blue and White Army , the blokes been dealt a poor hand and needs our support to lift both him and the team:albion2:

What 'poor hand'? The bloke openly admits he took the job because it was the only one on offer. He's made little or no effort to endear himself to the fans or demonstrate any kind of passion for the role. You can just sort of guess how uninspiring his team talks are. Just another random soon-to-be-ex-manager passing through :wave:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm sure he's a lovely chap. And I'm equally sure there's a decent job in football for him. But it's not managing Brighton & Hove Albion.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'll give him one thing. He's certainly learned something from his 10 game winless streak in his last job. Unfortunately it was how to repeat it.

I will say it again ,after letting Kuszak , Bridcutt , Ulloa and Buckley go and not replacing them with equal quality, did you really think this was going to be a good season. There are very few managers out there capable of keeping this squad in this division, that is not samis fault, that blame lays at the feet of the board of directors:albion2:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
hyypia out for me he hasnt got a cue and the system he trying to get us to play is not working and he doesnt seem to know how to change like other managers they would find a way to change it

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
hyypia out for me he hasnt got a cue and the system he trying to get us to play is not working and he doesnt seem to know how to change like other managers they would find a way to change it

name one that would come to the Albion in it`s current state

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I will say it again ,after letting Kuszak , Bridcutt , Ulloa and Buckley go and not replacing them with equal quality, did you really think this was going to be a good season. There are very few managers out there capable of keeping this squad in this division, that is not samis fault, that is at the feet of the board of directors
what a load of shite firstly if the back four played at the back we might stop conceding stupid goals, add a couple of wingers to the squad and we might actually win a game.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I will say it again ,after letting Kuszak , Bridcutt , Ulloa and Buckley go and not replacing them with equal quality, did you really think this was going to be a good season. There are very few managers out there capable of keeping this squad in this division, that is not samis fault, that is at the feet of the board of directors

Despite the player losses i did not think we would be pushing for the title but equally i thought this squad was easily capable of being in the top ten. We are currently 4th bottom without a win in 10 and that is Hyppias fault, he is uninspiring, unengaging and appears disinterested and unconcerned in short i have seen not a single sign of any managerial acumen whatsoever. If you want to flog a dead horse then fill your boots.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
....................the blokes been dealt a poor hand............

Yes, that's true - despite what we were all told to believe on 31st. August - but I'm afraid that for me he hasn't played the hand he was given as well as he should have done. Real shame about that - I was firmly in the 'Yay! We've got Sami Hyypia!' camp when he came, but it's time for him to go now; now, or at the start of the next international break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here