Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypia OUT banners

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
As much as it pains me, if Hypia & his entourage are still with us at the Amex at our next home game, am contemplating displaying a Hypia OUT banner. I don't want to, but if Leeds git rid after 6 matches, why do we have the loser after 10 & are lower in the league.

Do you think it's a good idea?

Will the stewards take down a banner if draped over the West Stand.

How about a series of such banners around the ground?

We as fans have to do something. We can't let the rot continue.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Amazed there were none today. Very pleased that crowd stayed with the team until final whistle (mostly) and then had a boo. Why there were no Sami out chants at the end I dont understand

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Make sure your flag has a fire certificate if not it'll be taken down by club stewards like my Finland flag I took inside the Amex
By the way I'll be finding out soon if thus FINLAND flag is fire proof as I'll be probably burning it very soon

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
but if Leeds git rid after 6 matches.

Hope we're not going to use the loony at Leeds as a benchmark, 6 matches may well be the best they get.

As for banners, do you really think TB gives a flying ****? SH is quite capable of getting fired without the help of banners

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
As much as it pains me, if Hypia & his entourage are still with us at the Amex at our next home game, am contemplating displaying a Hypia OUT banner. I don't want to, but if Leeds git rid after 6 matches, why do we have the loser after 10 & are lower in the league.

You ****, we have lost Buckley , Ulloa , Kuszak, Bridcutt and replaced none of them with equal quality, how did you think this season was going to pan out, regardless of who is in charge

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Would be far classier and funnier if North Stand could nick that German club's idea and all bring along cards with arrows pointing towards the goal :lol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Make sure you spell his name correctly. Otherwise you will just look stupid!

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
You ****, we have lost Buckley , Ulloa , Kuszak, Bridcutt and replaced none of them with equal quality, how did you think this season was going to pan out, regardless of who is in charge

Yep, plus the loss of both Upson and Ward, I had concerns regarding this season, disappointed how things have gone so far.
Good effort by the lads in the north east corner today.

I guess all the fights it provokes will be more entertaining to watch than what's going on with the football

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why not just support the team on a match day and trust that a man who has built a fortune worth 100s of millions can make a judgement on when to pull the trigger.

The last thing that they need is more negativity from the stands.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Hire a plane you tight arse. Then you won't have to worry about the stewards.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

I might run across the pitch and take the damn thing down myself.

Please don't attend the Amex again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why not just support the team on a match day and trust that a man who has built a fortune worth 100s of millions can make a judgement on when to pull the trigger.

The last thing that they need is more negativity from the stands.

Top idea....thought crowd got behind the team today (generally)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here