Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How many of our squad are genuine Championship players that other clubs would want, disregarding loans as they are not ours?

Of those currently available I would say 5 Stockdale Greer and Dunk after that I struggle possibly JFC and Ince for potential.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Bruno, Baldock, McCourt, Crofts, CMS, Stephens, March, Holla are all perfectly acceptable championship players. Regardless of the fact we have a weaker squad we should NOT be 21st

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bruno, Baldock, McCourt, Crofts, CMS, Stephens, March, Holla are all perfectly acceptable championship players. Regardless of the fact we have a weaker squad we should NOT be 21st

Crofts, CMS Stephens and March all out injured. How many clubs would queue for Bruno, Baldock McCourt and Holla not many above lower midtable.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Crofts, CMS Stephens and March all out injured. How many clubs would queue for Bruno, Baldock McCourt and Holla not many above lower midtable.

You asked how many if our current squad are championship players, being injured doesn't stop them being part of the squad.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You asked how many if our current squad are championship players, being injured doesn't stop them being part of the squad.

Sorry my mistake I should have said team. Perhaps it will be better when they are all fit, when that is likely to be, could be too late as we could be too far adrift by then

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here