Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How have we fallen so far

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
Beggars believe how far our club has fallen from two years ago ,feel devastated everything was going fine till barber arrived, Poyet said to a friend of mine in two years everything I have done will be ruined . Didn't believe it at the time but it's coming true how could something so good go so bad .Just to say I think poyet was wrong for how he behaved and wanted him out ,BUT it worries me more why Garcia left , sammi's the wrong manager for this club ,feel sorry for us fans who were sold the dream after so long in the wilderness.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We are a rise and fall club though. We are not the side from 2 years ago that is very apparent. However we have fallen much further and have always risen again.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
There is no quality in the present side, all we can hope for is to huff and puff and try and get a result which to me is a recipe for a relegation scrap.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Beggars believe how far our club has fallen from two years ago ,feel devastated everything was going fine till barber arrived, Poyet said to a friend of mine in two years everything I have done will be ruined . Didn't believe it at the time but it's coming true how could something so good go so bad .Just to say I think poyet was wrong for how he behaved and wanted him out ,BUT it worries me more why Garcia left , sammi's the wrong manager for this club ,feel sorry for us fans who were sold the dream after so long in the wilderness.

Simple answer is lack of funds available to build the squad we sold Ulloa for 8 million how much was spent on his replacement, look no further than the board of directors, they control the Budget

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We are a rise and fall club though. We are not the side from 2 years ago that is very apparent. However we have fallen much further and have always risen again.

Yes, but we've got more to lose this time. Now we've got the big new stadium, academy, etc, we're playing for higher stakes than a little Community Football Club playing in a run down athletics stadium that we didn't own anyway.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

We obviously have the same friend...

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
I do not think many would have predicted at
the start of the season we would look second best
to Rotherham at home.It is quite a fall

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes, but we've got more to lose this time. Now we've got the big new stadium, academy, etc, we're playing for higher stakes than a little Community Football Club playing in a run down athletics stadium that we didn't own anyway.

We don't get evicted from the Amex or have to go back to training at Sussex Uni if we get relegated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
By my reckoning we've fallen the humongous distance of 15 places and about 5 points.

Sami is the third successive manager to not win in October.
This time last year Oscar was just a month away from collecting his manager of the month award.

Arrogance management/staff/fans

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I keep seeing negative things written about Paul Barber but what is it he's done so wrong? Surely his job is to maximise revenue and limit expenditure and the football decisions are more down to Tony Bloom and David Burke?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Criminal to go backwards like this. The Amex and the team we had in the first couple of seasons was supposed to be a new dawn for the club. Please don't let it deteriorate any further.

True the dawn looked wonderful, now the rains have come and it's drizzly and a bit chilly :down:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Gus Poyet is a nuclear grade prick but his squad would absolutely annihilate our current side. Our player recruitment has been a f'ing shambles!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here