Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Ulloa had been playing today instead of O'Grady...

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
No - I don't think we would.

O'Grady was the only one out there playing with a bit of passion, bar Calderon. Ulloa would have struggled with this continual BALLS UP of anything resembling 'Tactics' - Sami is clueless

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We wouldn't have, Ulloa isn't here any more, sorry to say, Get your tounge out of Hyypia's arse and face the fact that he can't get the team up for a game

It is hardly his fault that instead of Ulloa, Buckley and Lua Lua, he had to play Baldock, O'Grady and Colunga - who were the best players available - is it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
would we have won? I think we might.

So, it is hardly Sami Hyypia's fault, is it?

Would Ulloa have made the defence play better? We got out of jail today, Rotherham finished like the home team we finished like the away team on the back foot, pathetic. I have gone from fence to out on Hyppia, clueless and incredibly boring in his analysis whilst saying nothing of substance.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No - I don't think we would.

O'Grady was the only one out there playing with a bit of passion, bar Calderon. Ulloa would have struggled with this continual BALLS UP of anything resembling 'Tactics' - Sami is clueless

This comment takes the cake. Well done!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Would Ulloa have made the defence play better. We got out of jail today, Rotherham finished like the home team we finished like the away team on the back foot, pathetic. I have gone from fence to out on Hyppia, clueless and incredibly boring in his analysis whilst saying nothing of substance.

We were chasing the game - with McCourt on the pitch, we were bound to struggle defensively.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We were chasing the game - with McCourt on the pitch, we were bound to struggle defensively.

Err we didn't do any chasing I saw. SSOOOO slow in building and then we just gave the ball away for them to come back at us. Maybe we watched a different game?

Bournemouth will HAMMER us if we play like that next week.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
You cannot compare these 2 ! The fact of the matter is , whoever thought we could replace Ulloa with COG is clueless. Sami never signed him, it must have been Jones who has better knowledge of this level and the players in it. Has he been instrumental in our poor recruitment ideas?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nope, I think Ulloa would have been as lost in the formation as the rest are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here