Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy's paddy

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Don't blame him for being furious with our strikers, sublime cross, probably the best move of the game and not one of our three supposed strikers could be arsed to get on the end of it.

They weren't expecting someone to play to their stregnths, being dwarves and all that, so were expecting a ball into the middle, in the air, where they could battle with the 6 foot plus centre halves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] would struggle to not agree that CMS would have slotted that cross away, with aplomb.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Was horrendous forward play by O'Grady, there's a player on the by-line with a huge gap to roll it across the goal for a tap-in and he stands still on the 6 yard line behind a huge crowd of players. There must have been about 10 balls this season that have flashed about a yard directly across goal, are the players not learning?

Even [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] would struggle to not agree that CMS would have slotted that cross away, with aplomb.

CMS would probably have been on the edge of the box waiting for a cut back, such is his positional awareness.

But he does have nice hair.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He had already had a go at O'Grady just before when he slid a though ball in.I don't think paddy rates him....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS would probably have been on the edge of the box waiting for a cut back, such is his positional awareness.

But he does have nice hair.
Don't be silly 6 yards out, sticking a foot out & scoring is CMS' bread a butter.
No control, no passing, no holding the ball up, just a simple one touch goal.
Just like his goal against Bolton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Barnes would have had that.

He would at least have made an effort to get to it. Total lack of ambition by our forwards today, Colunga apart.

Telling how annoyed Paddy was, we had 2 forwards not fit to wear the shirt today.

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
O Grady? Did he play today? I only counted 9 outfield players and that included baldock playing out of position are you all trying to say there was a striker in the middle of that mess? !?!?!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Disappointed with O'Grady today. I hope we sign a striker soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've seen CMS sky or skew such glorious crosses over or wide.
But you've NEVER seen him stood on the edge of the box, 12 yards away, while the world's most inviting cross is being delivered from the by-line.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've defended O'Grady a lot this season but he really was poor today. I can take a bad performance or even to an extent a bad player but I will not stand for a lack of effort, which was all his 'display' consisted of today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here