Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 81st Minute...........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was the first time, I think, that Greer actually passed the ball to Calderon so have those two had a big fall out ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Two seasons ago, he would rarely pass to calderon. I remember there being a period of four game in which he passed to Calderon 3 times in total, and one of them was just giving him the ball to take a throw in, one of them he demanded the ball back immediately, and the third led to us scoring and Greer going off injured and missing several games.

He seemed to pass to him more last season. This season he has gone back to not passing to him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Was the first time, I think, that Greer actually passed the ball to Calderon so have those two had a big fall out ?

Our full backs are so far away from CBs how can he pass to him? Calde is a bit slow now for the winger role. Sami just fits square pegs in round holes rather than actually play a system that uses the players abilities

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He passed to Calderon loads of times; Calde then passed it back to him; it went back to Stockdale; across to Dunk; back to Greer; and then hoofed to O'Grady who lost the challenge.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Exactly the same thing happened last Saturday. Our little section of the North Stand reckon Greer's only got one eye and can't actually see Calde repeatedly making wide forward runs in acres of space.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Going off topic on the thread, two years ago Calde was considered by many to be the weak link, shows how far we've fallen now he's considered a key player.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think I must have fallen asleep. One minute it said 67 minutes when McCourt came on and then it was 84 minutes and people started leaving.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Going off topic on the thread, two years ago Calde was considered by many to be the weak link, shows how far we've fallen now he's considered a key player.

I think his legs have gone anybody with pace and he is found wanting. Club stalwart and I hope he is found a job, perhaps identifying players...... :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here