• Fence

Votes: 14 7.0%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Player recruitment not going well. Should he stay or should he go?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Out out OUT

Its like being anmoyed with the guy shagging your wife when your wife is just as much to ****ing blame!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I recognise he has brought in some decent players. He's also brought in some shit that's for sure. Get rid with Sami. Give new manager the cash saved on DBs salary.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I've voted out but not because I think he is useless but because I believe player recruiment should be something the manager deals with. The thing is Burke is probably doing the best he can with what resources he has. If the manager/ coach/ top bosses say "David, go out and find a player that plays in X position but won't cost us anymore than X quid" what can he do? He can only indentify players that are likely to fall within the clubs transfer and wage structure. Even if he is fired his replacement will have the exact the same problem.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Burke likes to collect players like Toko, Augstein, Rodriguez, Lita, Obika, Dobbie and Monakana,so he can have these class players on his CV to prove how wisely he spends money.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Got a be 'out'. The precious millions he's been entrusted with, as well his own substantial wages and that of his analysis and scouting teams, have in the main been wasted. To compare, yet again Bournemouth and Derby with similar or lower budgets have recruited wisely, allowing passing, fast, scoring and winning football most weeks. They have no PL parachute money, so what's Burke's excuse?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Too many cooks, exactly. I got flamed for suggesting that last week - times are changing perhaps?

Nope, I thought the same last season, too many players coming in that obviously aren't the managers choice, and I'm reasonably confident this is one of the major reasons our last two managers have left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here